What is the Curved Conveyor ？
The curved roller conveyor system is a type of curve conveyor, of which the most common is the 90-degree curve roller conveyor. It is a conveyor belt consisting of conical round rollers for conveying material at any angle of turn.
We offer a customized service for turning conveyors, which can be designed and adapted to the size and weight of the product, as well as to the equipment before and after. Each round roller is driven by a double chain wheel with strong power and a good load-bearing capacity to ensure a smooth conveying process throughout.
|Round Roll Diameter||50 mm (small end, on request)|
|Roll Material||stainless steel / rubber / plastic / carbon steel|
|Turning Angle||≤ 90 °|
|Turning Aadius||900 mm|
|Load Capacity Per Roll||50 kg|
|Minimum Conveyor Height||350 mm (on request)|
|Distance Between Round Rollers||100/150 mm (on request)|
|Conveyor Load Capacity||250 kg|
|Temperature||5 - 50 °C|
|Movement Direction||forward / reverse|
- Stable and robust construction to meet the conveying requirements of packaging items.
- Use conical round rollers to ensure a stable material through curve
- Bi-directional operation for wider applicability.
- Modular design for easy linkage to other equipment to form packaging lines.
- Good load-bearing capacity.
- Powerful, easy to operate and simple to maintain.
- Optional additional modules, such as lateral guides, adjustable width and height, etc.
The use of international brand components and high-quality materials ensures that the conveying system has a good carrying capacity and precision.
MT Weighing Controller（back）
MT Weighing Controller（front）
AIRTAC Pneumatic Components
Weighing Controller GM8802
MT Ripple Sensor
MT Load Cell
KELI Load Cell
Step 1： Raw Materials
Step 2： Drilling
Step 3： Cutting
Step 4： Folding
Step 5： Welding
Step 6： Programming
Step 7： Assembling and Debug
Step 8： Inspection
Step 9： Packing
Step 10： Container Loading