What is the Inkjet Printer ？
The inkjet printer is a printing device controlled by software that marks products continuously and at high speed using a non-contact printing method.
Bag continuous inkjet printer is equipped with standard keyboard and touch screen to facilitate worker operation and text input. Inkjet printing system is less expensive than laser printing and the overall design is compact and flexible, allowing it to be placed anywhere on the bagging line for a quick start with the placement frame provided by wxtytech.
The bag coding printer is also of high quality and is commonly used to print dates, expiry dates, number chains, graphics and other content on the surface of various material. The inkjet printing machine is able to run for long periods.
|Nozzle Length||2.7 m|
|Print Height||1.2-15 mm (steel stand supplied for placement)|
|Print Speed||up to 320 m/min|
|Print Distance||25.4 - 76.2 mm|
|Power||AC 380/220V 50Hz|
|Input Method||Touch screen + standard keyboard|
|Print Font||5*5 / 7*5 / 9*6 / 11*8 / 16*11 / 24*17 / 32*22|
|Operating Temperature||5 - 45 °C|
- Easy to operate with the touch screen and keyboard input method.
- The whole bag coding printer is designed to be compact and flexible, easy to move and place.
- The new printhead applies nozzle cap pressure technology, which can effectively reduce the number of nozzles clogging and cleaning.
- Continuous high-speed printing and clear printing.
- The industrial inkjet printer offers plenty of space for customization, allowing the user to input a wide range of text.
- Low printing and maintenance costs.
Using components from well-known brands can reduce the risk of use and make the experience better, and wxtytech does the same.
MT Weighing Controller（back）
MT Weighing Controller（front）
AIRTAC Pneumatic Components
Weighing Controller GM8802
MT Ripple Sensor
MT Load Cell
KELI Load Cell
Step 1： Raw Materials
Step 2： Drilling
Step 3： Cutting
Step 4： Folding
Step 5： Welding
Step 6： Programming
Step 7： Assembling and Debug
Step 8： Inspection
Step 9： Packing
Step 10： Container Loading