What is the Mobile Containerized Bagging Machine ？
Wxtytech mobile bagging machine is a very efficient, flexible and complete packaging system that is widely used in ports, terminals, grain depots and mines for bulk material packing.
Inside the closed container, complete bagging equipment is integrated, such as filling system, weighing system, conveying system and sewing system. You only need to put the material into the inlet and then load the bag to the outlet, the machine will automatically complete the subsequent packaging process, the whole process is efficient and smooth.
Also, as the container is equipped with a lighting system, the mobile bagging equipment can operate for 24 hours continuously, finishing the task of handling the material in the shortest possible time and then transporting the container to the next destination to complete the next packaging task. In general, containerized packing machines are more suitable for the on-site bagging of free-flowing materials such as cereals, fertilizers, rice etc. Before delivery, we will commission the equipment to ensure that the machine can operate properly and that the system can start immediately after the customer receives the goods, saving a lot of time.
If you are in need of the suitable container scale, contact us and let wxtytech‘s technical expert give you the right advice for your packaging project.
- Automatic filling bagging system
- Automatic weighing balance
- Belt conveyor
- Sewing/sealing machine
- Electric control cabinet
|Production Line||single line double scales / double line double scales|
|Weighing Range||1-25/25-50/50-100 kg (customizable)|
|Packaging Capacity||≤ 1500 bags/h|
|Voltage||AC 380/220V 50Hz (customizable)|
|Air Pressure||0.5-0.7 Mpa|
|Dimension||4000*2200*4570 mm (customizable)|
|Overall Weight||1000 kg|
|Working Temperature||-20-40 ℃|
|Bag Type||open bag / valve bag
(PP woven bag, PE bag, kraft paper bag, paper-plastic composite bag, aluminium foil bag, laminated poly woven bag)
|Feeding Method||screw feeding / gravity feeding / belt feeding / vibration feeding|
|Automatic Mode||fully automatic / semi-automatic|
Wxtytech mobile packaging machines consist of the packaging scale and the container with good suitability to handle all sizes and types of powder or granular solid materials.
Commonly suitable products: rice, wheat, corn, grain, feed compounds, flakes, charcoal, coal, abrasives, minerals, expanded cereals, bio fertilizer, mushroom compost, palm kernel meal, prepared dough, sand, topsoil, soil conditioner, agricultural gypsum, soil enhancer, garden lime, garden soil, mineral fertilizers, organic topsoil.
Various types of open-mouth bag packaging equipment can be installed inside the container, so no matter what type of bags, you can choose the wxtytech mobile bagging system.
Gusseted Flat Bottom Bags
- Easy to transport, all packing equipment is integrated in the container and can be used to carry out bagging work anywhere by road, rail, ship and air.
- Before delivery, we will install all the packaging machines in the container and set it up so that the customer can start operation as soon as he receives the product.
- As all machines are integrated in the container, in a relatively closed space, air pollution from dust can be greatly reduced, ensuring human health and a clean environment.
- Wide flexibility to meet the bagging needs of different open-mouth bags.
- Advanced weight sensors are used for high accuracy.
- The container can be locked, and all machines is stored safely inside the container.
- No operator experience required, easy to operate, simple to clean and maintain.
- Complete packing process is available; no additional auxiliary bagging equipment is required.
- Exterior lighting is provided to allow night work.
In order to meet the flexibility of the mobile container bagging equipment, all components are made of international brands, which have a stable performance and can help the mobile packaging system to start the packaging process quickly and maintain the first-class bagging effect in any harsh environment.
MT Weighing Controller（back）
MT Weighing Controller（front）
AIRTAC Pneumatic Components
Weighing Controller GM8802
MT Ripple Sensor
MT Load Cell
KELI Load Cell
Step 1： Raw Materials
Step 2： Drilling
Step 3： Cutting
Step 4： Folding
Step 5： Welding
Step 6： Programming
Step 7： Assembling and Debug
Step 8： Inspection
Step 9： Packing
Step 10： Container Loading