What is the Reject Conveyor ？
The reject conveyor is a fully automatic sorting machine that is able to reject various bags on the production line that do not meet the requirements in a predetermined direction, ensuring that the final product can meet the packaging requirements.
Our rejection system conveyor consists of a conveyor, a pneumatic device and a slider bed conveyor. When the inspection equipment finds a non-conforming product, it sends an electrical signal to the reject system. When the product come to the belt of the reject system, the pneumatic device pushes the package out of the line and drops it onto the slider bed conveyor, completing the whole rejection process.
To accommodate different types of bags, wxtytech offers a variety of rejection methods, including pneumatic arms (plates), bi-directional conveyors, blowing, etc. By safely and effectively removing non-conforming bags with wxtytech’s conveyor reject system, you will achieve an efficient and successful packaging production system.
|Conveyor Width||500 mm (customizable)|
|Height||620 mm (customizable)|
|Conveyor Speed||30 m/min|
|Reject Method||pusher / trip / blow / swing arm|
|Machine Material||carbon steel / stainless steel|
|Voltage||AC 380/220V 50Hz|
|Overall Weight||150 kg|
- Stable digital signal transmission technology, one device can be matched to multiple testing devices to complete all rejection techniques.
- Multiple rejection methods available for different types of bags.
- Stable metal frame with high load-bearing capacity.
- Modular design, easily matched with other automatic packaging equipment to form an efficient production line.
- PLC control, automatic operation, simple operation and easy maintenance.
- Large capacity of product storage and exception recording.
All electrical parts are made of high quality components with reliable quality. Our auxiliary packaging machines are worthy of your trust.
MT Weighing Controller（back）
MT Weighing Controller（front）
AIRTAC Pneumatic Components
Weighing Controller GM8802
MT Ripple Sensor
MT Load Cell
KELI Load Cell
Step 1： Raw Materials
Step 2： Drilling
Step 3： Cutting
Step 4： Folding
Step 5： Welding
Step 6： Programming
Step 7： Assembling and Debug
Step 8： Inspection
Step 9： Packing
Step 10： Container Loading