What is the Telescopic Chute ？
The telescopic chute is the best choice for unloading powdered or granular bulk solid materials, an automated process that can accommodate a wide range of material sizes and flow rates.
As an important component of the bulk solids handling process, bulk loading chute is commonly used for dust-free and safe loading of bulk materials in trucks, cruise ships, vessels, trains and internal warehouses, where the material flowing from the top side can be efficiently directed to the downstream container without any dust or material waste.
The bulk truck loading chute system is available in two loading modes: open/closed loading, it has a stable performance, is equipped with an explosion-proof control bin, is highly automated, efficient and dust-free and is widely used in the grain, construction and chemical industries.
|Type||bulk material loading / tank loading|
|Loading Capacity||50-2000 t/h|
|Reducer Hopper||stainless steel|
|Cover||knife cloth / anti-static cloth|
- The length of the loading bellow can be varied to reduce the space occupied and improve space utilization.
- Equipped with intelligent material level sensor to monitor the position of the material and the telescopic tube is automatically lifted.
- Provide manual or automatic operation mode, convenient for operation.
- High reliability of the retractable cascade chute.
- Ordinary / anti-exposure selection.
- Equipped with dust extraction system for dust-free loading, ensuring a clean and safe environment.
- Automatic lifting and retraction of the telescopic loading chute after loading, saving time.
- Simple operation and easy maintenance.
- Wide range of products, suitable for tank or bulk loading.
- Meet the loading and conveying needs of different materials.
Whether it is flexible or metallic material, wxtytech selects the high-grade material in the market. Regarding the electrical part, we also choose famous brand products to ensure excellent product quality.
MT Weighing Controller（back）
MT Weighing Controller（front）
AIRTAC Pneumatic Components
Weighing Controller GM8802
MT Ripple Sensor
MT Load Cell
KELI Load Cell
Step 1： Raw Materials
Step 2： Drilling
Step 3： Cutting
Step 4： Folding
Step 5： Welding
Step 6： Programming
Step 7： Assembling and Debug
Step 8： Inspection
Step 9： Packing
Step 10： Container Loading